The Czech Science Foundation (GACR) is aware of the complicated situation of Ukrainian students and scientists. To help them, GACR:
- Recommends that investigation teams expand their teams with scientists and students from Ukraine. In 2022, this expansion is possible without the need of approval by the GACR Presidium.
- Asks applicants in this year’s public calls to consider including Ukrainian students and scientists in the investigation teams of newly proposed projects.
- Would like to notify Ukrainian scientists and their teams of the option of submitting project proposals to current calls, especially to the new POSTDOC INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIP INCOMING call, which allows scientists from abroad to take part in a three-year research stay at Czech institutions. Should there be an increased interest in this call, GACR is prepared to raise the amount of resources allocated to its financing.
Relevant external links
- Information for Ukrainian scientists: htttp://www.researchin.cz/
- More opportunities for students: https://www.studyin.cz/
- More opportunities for researchers: https://www.researchjobs.cz/
- Taiwan MOST Academic Grants for Visiting Ukrainian Scholars