- Announcement of public tenders in research, experimental development and innovation for the support of grant projects in basic research always takes place in the spring of the respective calendar year (usually at the turn of February and March).
- Tender period is the same for all public tenders, starting the day after announcement of public tender and lasting at maximum 43 calendar days.
- Evaluation period is the period during which the provider carries out evaluation of the project proposals, and decides on the results of the tender. The evaluation period starts the day following the end of the tender period and lasts at maximum 240 calendar days.
- Announcement of the results of the tender takes place after the evaluation of project proposals, generally in December of the same calendar year the public tender was announced.
- The expected date for launching of the projects is January 1st of the following year in which the tender was announced.
All information regarding the announced public project calls can be found in the Index of Public Tenders for Research, Experimental Development and Innovation (VES).
Terms and deadlines of LA project calls in 2021
Project proposals that are part of the Weave Initiative and where GACR is the Lead Agency can be submitted till April 22nd, 2021. Should GACR be in the role of partner agency, the deadline is given by the foreign agency.
Terms and deadlines for public project calls in 2021 (standard projects, JUNIOR STAR, POSTDOC INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIP, international – bilateral projects)
Project proposals may be submitted till April 22nd, 2021. Projects chosen for financial support from January 1st, 2022 will be announced on the 6th of December, 2021.