- Announcement of public tenders in research, experimental development and innovation for the support of grant projects in basic research always takes place in the spring of the respective calendar year (usually at the turn of February and March).
- Tender period is the same for all public tenders, starting the day after announcement of public tender and lasting at maximum 43 calendar days.
- Evaluation period is the period during which the provider carries out evaluation of the project proposals, and decides on the results of the tender. The evaluation period starts the day following the end of the tender period and lasts at maximum 240 calendar days.
- Announcement of the results of the tender takes place after the evaluation of project proposals, generally in December of the same calendar year the public tender was announced.
- The expected date for launching of the projects is January 1st of the following year in which the tender was announced.
All information regarding the announced public project calls can be found in the Index of Public Tenders for Research, Experimental Development and Innovation (VES).